FirstPay from Frost offers a secure and convenient way to pay for Department of Transportation (DOT) permits and credentials.
FirstPay Benefits Include:
- Unlike the risks of sharing your checking account or credit card information, your FirstPay access number and account can only be used to pay for DOT-provided services.
- Your account number is not disclosed, unlike check or credit card payments.
- FirstPay expedites the purchase process, saving you time and money.
- Your FirstPay access number, not a checking account or credit card number, is used to pay for permits requested through the DOT.
- The transaction amount is deducted from your FirstPay account and electronically transferred to the DOT.
- Maintain proper funding for your account using the optional “Auto Replenishment” feature.
- Monitor your available balance through web-based access.
- View, print and download up-to-the-minute online reports summarizing your transaction activity in pre-set formats or with customized filtering and sorting.
How it Works
- Fill out a FirstPay application and make an initial deposit.
- You will need to provide a completed W-9 (Request for Taxpayer Identification Number and Certification) form.
- Frost will issue you access numbers for your credential purchases.
- Provide your access number to the DOT when purchasing permits.
- The amount of the fee will be charged to your account, eliminating paperwork.
Download our FirstPay Product Sheet
View our FirstPay Schedule of Fees
Log into FirstPay