Frost Compliance Resources
Compliance regulations are changing fast. And keeping up with the changes can pose a major challenge for businesses today—especially since many organizations don’t have the time or resources to spare. However, your business needs an effective compliance program to meet its legal duties, improve its operations and send mandatory notices and communications to plan participants.
With Frost Compliance Resources, you’ll know exactly what any new regulations will mean for your business—and get back time to focus on your core objectives.
Our compliance team can help your business by offering:
- A full-time compliance consultant to answer your questions, provide support and keep you informed
- Expertise in HIPAA, PPACA, ERISA, COBRA and FMLA
- Explanations of complex subjects in simple language
In general, our approach provides:
- Compliance experts who proactively arm you with the information and resources you need to stay on top of compliance related issues, news and changes
- Answers to compliance inquiries (for example, questions about ERISA, COBRA, FMLA and PPACA). We also provide you with the information you need to communicate with partners, attorneys, tax advisors and others
Compliance Quarterly Newsletter
Frost's compliance newsletter covers information all employers need to know, such as regulatory changes, FAQs and more.
Educational pieces that inform employers about targeted compliance issues.Explore compliance tips
Our guide of regulatory requirements is tailored to your business, helping protect against and prepare for potential audits. It's updated to account for regulatory or company changes.
Our helpline provides ongoing counsel from attorneys and access to risk management and compliance resources. It can help with legal risks and compliance issues such as:
- Sexual harassment
- Hiring and termination
Find out more about the Frost Legal Assistance Helpline.
We offer services tailored to your needs on an à la carte basis, including:
- HR Workplace Services
- Proactive HR and workplace conflict resolution services, including telephone and email consultations with senior professionals in HR
- Compliance support in areas such as statutory compliance, EEO/ADA/FMLA guidance, HIPAA, ERISA compliance, recordkeeping support, training & development and mandatory training programs
- Additional nonstandard services
- HR 360
Our online HR library offers thousands of pages of HR information, HR tools, interpretation of laws like COBRA, ERISA and more. Learn more about Frost HR 360.
Frost clients have access to our customizable online portal that provides training in OSHA compliance and other HR topics. Learn more about the Frost Client Training Center.
With online access to occupational safety forms and resources, you can ensure your business is compliant with OSHA and HR regulations. Learn more about Frost Client Resource Center.