Frost Risk Management Information System
A Simple Approach to Risk Management
When it comes to managing risk, the right technology is essential. Frost Risk Management Information System (RMIS) is an innovative solution designed to meet the needs of most any type of business. This risk management software consolidates risk data and includes powerful tools to help our clients understand their risk, identify cost drivers, manage risk events, and share data and analysis across their organization.How does RMIS work?
Frost Risk Management Information System automates and manages risk data—including claims, lawsuits, exposures, values, policies and locations—all while improving efficiency and managing retained loss costs.
- Incidents and Claims: Takes you from initial intake of incident reports through every step of the process to adjust or manage claims until successful resolution
- Policies and Programs: Automates renewal and policy management activities all year long
- Cost of Risk and Values: Allows you to calculate Total Cost of Risk and allocate across your organization using exposures, location values, claims, premiums and more
- Reporting and Analysis: Delivers reporting and analysis within your workflow
- Dashboards: Deploys hundreds of combinations of analytics on your personalized dashboards
- Locations: Allows unlimited alternate location hierarchies and comprehensive integration of property data with every claim and policy
- Tasks and Contacts: Addresses the need to deliver distinct workflow, automation and security for tasks, notes, employees, payees, vendors and contacts
- Benchmarks: Compares your policies against Advisen’s database of more than 2.4 million insurance programs
- Data Imports: Allows data to be imported quickly and accurately
- System Configuration: Features easy-to-use tools for configuration and security options